The updated user interface enables an even faster learning curve than previous versions of Solid Edge also designed to improve efficiency for experienced users. Upon starting ST7, users see a visual startup page, which provides easier access to templates, recent documents, instructional videos, the Solid Edge online community, and standard parts including Cadenas and TraceParts.
To more easily and quickly understand your model orientation and jump to common views, ST7 provides an improved “quick view cube.” See this and more about the latest UI enhancements in the video below created by Swoosh Technologies’ Solid Edge instructor, Sam Estrada.
What’s covered in the video:
- Revamped Startup Page
- Access to Templates
- Recent Documents
- Expanded File Open Dialog
- Instructional Videos
- Learning Paths
- Online Community and Component Catalogs: Cadenas and TraceParts
- Highly Visual, in –window drawing tools
- Quick View Cube
- Visually appealing intuitive sketch drawing tools
- Graphical information in tooltips
- Enhanced tooltips with more text, graphics and videos